There are so many things you don’t know that you don’t know when it comes to aging. That’s why it’s so important to hire an elder care attorney.
Elder attorneys are not estate attorneys. Elder attorneys are for the living. Estate attorneys are for the dead. Listen to Cathy explain just a few of the reasons you should enlist the services of an elder care attorney. You’ll find out:
- Who needs a Power of Attorney (both medical and financial)
- Why you should have an alternate power of attorney
- What can happen if you don’t
- What filial support laws are and why you should know about them
- Why urinary tract infections came up in this episode
Find out more about Cathy on her website cathysikorski.com
Join the Newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.