How do you want to live? The goal of The Conversation Project is to get people talking about this. And they are using the non-medical community to get these conversations started. The focus is on values, not medical terminology.
Kate DeBartolo, who oversees the Conversation Project, shares her expertise with us about having end of life conversations. Find out more on today’s episode:
- The effects of end of life conversations on depression rates
- Who should have these conversations
- When they should have them
- What is it about dying home that is important to people
- What role does a loved one play as a proxy or healthcare advocate
find out what resources are available here: