Joan Lunden is a well-known, influential public figure and author. I talk with her today about her family caregiver experience, as well as her newest book Why Did I Come Into This Room? an honest look into what it’s like to be an aging woman.
Listen today to hear:
- Why Joan is the national spokesperson for A Place for Mom
- How to start a conversation with your parents
- What’s the secret of life? (According to Joan’s mom)
- Why you should write your own eulogy and obituary
- Why we need to talk candidly about changes associated with aging
Join the Newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.