What happens when you are a woman who is finally figuring out her life, in a committed relationship, about to have a baby, and then diagnosed with cancer? Jaime literally lost her voice for months while undergoing treatment for throat cancer, so she began writing. blogging her experiences and feelings.
JaimeListen today to hear Jaime’s story and find out:
- Why being authentic is important (or should be) to you
- Why you need to know what palliative care is
- Why (if you are a parent) you are an aging parent, no matter how old you are
And maybe start asking yourself:
- How are you showing up for your life?
- When do you feel like you are happiest?
- Conversely, when do you feel at your worst?
Find Jaime here:
Right click here to download and save this episode to your computer